Monday 29 February 2016

The little monster known as a Dragoon


Every now and then, Matchmaker in Armored Warfare pulls a weird rabbit out of the hat. One of those odd match-ups, I knew something was very different from the start, since I was on a team of Main Battle Tanks and I wasn't in one myself. 


Despite not really used to, nor liking, the effects of rubber tired vehicles in the game, I was still able to maintain control and maneuver around, making good use of available cover to my advantage.


Right about here, I knew this was going to be a very favorable match for me. Even though I had taken a few hits by this point, I was dealing out a fair amount of damage in return and collecting more kills than I have before in this vehicle. The question was, would I be rewarded according to my efforts and results? 


The game was still far from over and certain numbers kept on climbing for me. Luck would have it where I was able to mitigate taking any more additional damage myself. 


What a way to call the end of the match.




Not bad, coming in second place for this team. While not quite as good as I thought it was going to be, I'll take it.


So, I took a chance and created a thread in the Media section of the forums https://aw.my.com/en/forum/showthread.php?64191-Tanking-Tales-test-videos to see if pursuing the creation of YouTube videos would generate and interest or feedback from the Armored Warfare community.

The first day results are disappointing, to say the least. Perhaps, since I am not dangling any promotional bait to check my channel out....

Anyways, I went ahead and made another video, a not-so-stellar battle with my Sheridan. Go here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XY_WVNMlT2A&index=3&list=PLMXC3XKu6Lvv4XhonNAoIKHp_u-HiMU9N to check it out.


No comments:

Post a Comment