Thursday 18 February 2016

Another day after


The overnight Mercenry Showdown numbers sure do tell a much different story than yesterday's results. However, it's still far from over and things could change, yet again, in the Armored Warfare universe.


It would seem there is/was an email from my.com in circulation, sent out in error to some in the playerbase. A lot of other games out there run a promotion of some type, enticing players who haven't been active for a certain period of time, to come back to a game they have been registered with. Read the thread that started it all, here https://aw.my.com/en/forum/showthread.php?61664-Long-time-inactivity-e-mail


Finally, after the whirlwind of activity with me ingame last night, I had a chance to look at progress and credit figures. Just over halfway with my tier V Leopard 1A5 and a mere couple of hundred of thousands away from my my tier VII Challenger 1. And, the mess with the login bonus appears to be working just fine now too!

So, let's start today, shall we?


No comments:

Post a Comment