Monday 22 February 2016

Coming up a little short


Today was supposed to be a double payout day. First, I collected 50 Gold for the 5 Day login bonus, very nice.


The second payout was for the Wölfli’s Gold Rush event that ended recently. I knew I missed completing one of the days and blogged about my results during all six of the event itself. However, it seems I have come up a little short on my estimated reward.

After reading the forums, I see I am not alone with this issue either. Fortunate for me, I took screenshots (which became part of my posts) of the progress during the event and submitted a ticket to support here http://support.my.com/games/formTicket/?&questionId=547

One way or another, I will share their repose here.

****UPDATE****

It appears I got an automated email response, but I wasn't alone either. Seems this is the message being circulated among the Armored Warfare playerbase, after the ticket submission process. Also, there is a dedicated thread on the NA forums for this issue, have a here https://aw.my.com/en/forum/showthread.php?62519-IMPORTANT-W%C3%B6lfli-s-Gold-Rush-Known-Issue

No comments:

Post a Comment