Tuesday 23 February 2016

Only the lonely - One of the crowd, part 2


If there was one goal I had to get done during the Armored Warfare Stream special, it was to get the commander Juan Carlos Miramon and park my tier IV artillery, Gvosdika.  


All I had to do is get the progress over 50% and he would be mine. Starting off from 24%, away I went....


....straight to my death. Although my team picked up the win, what a waste of time on my part.


A purely lucky shot. So many things could have happened to have robbed me of this, but Lady Luck smiled and gave me this moment.


One thing I have learned from playing artillery in World of Tanks is something that has been called Emergency TD Mode. During this battle, I decided to see how the mechanics for this technique would transfer to here. It seems, it works pretty well.


The only way I can describe this screenshot, it felt good.


No doubt which choice I made here.


The goal is surpassed and the prize is claimed, Juan is unlocked and recruited to my barracks, finally.


No rest for the wicked, as the old saying goes. With still plenty of time in the special left, I wanted to get Juan into action as soon as possible and I was eyeing the upper tiers. As luck would have it, my platoonmate, F50ACE just happened to be on as well.


Yeah, you should have seen this coming.


Some handy advice was captured in this screenshot.


The battles with the bonuses were mounting, along with the extra reputation being earned. Once again, I asked for advice on which way to upgrade and F50ACE offered up his thoughts.


Good thing I am also earned extra credits, even if only during a limited time.


A luck shot, just as the enemy tank faded from view.


Another lucky shot, because one is never enough.


Funny how time flies, when you are having fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment