Tuesday 2 February 2016

A trip back to where it all started


A few days ago, as I was going through all the tanks in my garage, my eyes came to rest on the T-62 Veteran. I haven't this promotional tier III much since acquiring my higher tiered tanks and premiums, so I thought I would take it out for a spin, for old time's sake.



Except, I would up the ante over those good old days and selected a medium contract to blow the dust off.

After a very quick wait....


....I was presented with my team.


Let's get rolling! I tried to gauge my teammates capabilities on how this battle might go, based on the opening encounter with our PvE foes.


Feeling a little left behind, I took a few decent shots to bring up my killcount.



I felt it was time to disengage from the main battle and help collect the secondary bonus, not only for myself, but to give the team that little extra for their credit banks. Plus, it was looking like they were handling things without me.



However, with the first teammate to fall, followed by a second in quick succession, it was time to get back into the fight.




Although I was suffering from heavy damage that nearly took me out of the game, I managed to put down three opponents, the last one ended the game for everyone. So, how did I do?


I really couldn't say, some kind of interference is preventing me from telling all of you....

No comments:

Post a Comment