Friday 19 February 2016

No time to waste and a special in Russia


First things first. In celebration of Defender of the Fatherland Day (a pretty important holiday in Russia and quite a few former republics of the old Soviet Union), Armored Warfare (known as Armored Warfare Project Armata in Russia) is holding one of the first marathons for an earnable premium vehicle.

The marathon consists of ten objectives and by completing those, players will receive a tier IV BWP-1M, which is Bojowy Wóz Piechoty-1 Modernizacja or Infantry Fighting Vehicle -1 Modernization, a Polish upgraded variant of the Soviet BMP-1. Read more about this event here https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=https%3A%2F%2Faw.mail.ru%2Fnews%2F3102.html

No word yet if this will come to the US/EU severs.


Day 5 of Wölfli’s Gold Rush will be a bust for me. I got myself tied up with a real life hockey event that I had to attend and came home with barely enough time to complete to battles. At least I will get some decent credits from it, I hope. 


Seems Operation: Wildifre is another map that has a countdown glitch to deal with. No problem, Alt-Tab-Close-Relaunch.


Pressed for limited time, I played very sloppy....


....and did what one would expect from a player who's head wasn't in the game yet.


I was determined to make the second and last game, before the event boosters ran out, count.


Between being tracked and incoming artillery shells, the sweat was starting to pour. I just wanted a decent game where I didn't die.


Although I was dealing out the damage and racking up a few kills, I was taking too much damage in return.


I wanted to take what this battle had given me and get out with my hide still attached.


Not bad, not too bad at all.


And this was a pleasant surprise too, since I defiantly wasn't playing in game mode quite yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment