Saturday 27 February 2016

A trio of Heavyweights


Armored Warfare's Mercenary Showdown, the overnight numbers.


Progress on my tier VI T-72A is going slowly, but I have made some noticeable armor upgrades.... 


....now, I can drive around with spare roofing tiles!


It seems the Matchmaker thought this team was a little under weight, hence why I was added, I am guessing.


However, I have learned not to just dismiss Light Tank drivers. The good ones know their craft and can be highly effective in battle, what they lack in armor they can more than make up with speed.


Sometimes, stopping the running around and just sitting still, with cover, is the best way to win a battle. 


Here is a disaster in the making. our nearly-dead XM1 seems to be hellbent on collecting that last kill. I toss out the comment on my observation of the team's health status.


If you look very closely at the top, middle right of this screenshot, you can see they were one hit away from going back to their garage, before the battle ended.




After that sortie concluded, I think I just nabbed the best battle in my Leopard 2AV ICE yet, in terms of results and gains.


No comments:

Post a Comment