Wednesday 24 February 2016

There were Four Horsemen....


Up til now, I have only ever platooned with two other people, at any one time, in Armored Warfare.

Tonight, that previous limit was broken.


For the first time, I was running in PvE matches as one of a four man team, linked together with Teamspeak, coordinating our actions and communicating our observations.




We must have run through a half dozen different scenarios, this one was one of my low points of the series....




....while this was the very best I could pull off.

F50ACE have grouped together before, so we are used to each other's actions and playstyles. With the addition of mostlyhybrid and  theCarthaginian, it wasn't an instant brotherhood of steel, but we did seem to gel quite nicely. The first battle posted confirmed the tier IX B1 Draco is not to be underestimated and perhaps something to be considered acquiring in the future.

The second posted sortie gave me a glimpse and the opportunity to ask questions about another tank in my future, the T-80. I jotted down some tips and opinions, thanks to mostlyhybrid.


The next upgrade for my Challenger 1 was a new main cannon and the effects of this decision were coupled.... 


...with an upgrade in ammunition, both showing immediate returns in the follow up battles. 


I closed out this, the last night of 0.12 with Juan Carlos Miramon oh so close to level 5. It feels like I just got him a few days ago, growing up so fast....


No comments:

Post a Comment