Thursday 25 February 2016

A little more from the first day of the new update


With the adjustments to PvE earnings in Armored Warfare, a part of update 0.13, I figured I would break out my tier VI premium, MBT-70 to see if there were any real noticeable improvements.


I queued up for a medium mission....


....and got to see a few more of the new tier V Chinese premium, WZ-1224.


Little did I know at the time, those flashy popups every time I shot at, spotted, and destroyed enemy vehicles would be switched off, starting with the battle immediately after this one.


Despite not being activated for that long, I kinda missed them as the day progressed, an indicator that what I was doing, mattered.




Not a bad return from this adventure, however, those WZ-1224's are a force to be reckoned with.


Juan Carlos Miramon achieved level 5 standing in skills, another goal I attained in a very short period of time.


I dusted off, just to dust up my tier VI T-72A....


....to come back to the garage and noticed the Advance Progress arrow. Perhaps, since I was running premiums before, the arrow showed up when I switched to a dealer tank.


Even my starter tank, T-62 Veteran was given a piece of today's action....




....with some very decent results.


No comments:

Post a Comment