Tuesday 23 February 2016

The bank didn't error in my favor


So, after reading this announcement here https://aw.my.com/en/forum/showthread.php?62519-IMPORTANT-W%C3%B6lfli-s-Gold-Rush-Known-Issue&p=890548&viewfull=1#post890548 I decided to wait a bit, give the system time to make the necessary corrections for the Wölfli's Gold Rush payouts.


So, here is a quick recap of the most recent Gold deposits. 10 days after getting the login bonuses sorted, I tally up a total of 100 Gold. Over those same ten days, I take part in the Wölfli's Gold Rush event and documenting my adventures during that period. By my figuring, I got a solid four out of six days worth of performance from it, Monday being Day 1 with some technical issues and Friday, Day 5, with only two battles during the window of opportunity. 


The first payout didn't look even close to what I figured, so I submitted a ticket for corrective action. I then sat down and took a hard long look at my participation figures, just to be sure I didn't make a mistake that would come back to haunt myself with.


I have confirmed the corrected payout with the original event announcement here https://aw.my.com/en/forum/showthread.php?61191-W%C3%B6lfli%E2%80%99s-Gold-Rush&p=865774&viewfull=1#post865774

1000 free Gold, for four confirmed, no glitch battle days during the event, plus my 100 earned from the  login bonus. It might be disappointing math, but that doesn't make it any less correct.

No comments:

Post a Comment