Tuesday 16 February 2016

The choice is made


So, after a fairly okay night's sleep, I have re-charted my course through Armored Warfare. I still plan on going up the line towards the tier IX T-90MS, but being only 2 million credits away from the tier VII Challenger , this slight detour is something I just can't ignore.

And, I will collect some those credits by continuing down the Leopard line. Since I bought the tier VI premium Leopard 2AV ICE, there has been an unexplainable string of luck that has come with this tank. It is my hope that this will transfer down and over to the tier V Leopard 1A5, whose grind has been on hold this past while.


Killing two birds with one stone, as the old saying goes. Grind out reputation and some credits with the Leo 1A5, purchase the Challenger 1 and put away a nest egg to cash in on the tier VI T-72A.


For the most part and through out history, plans usually look good on paper. My first battle, starting things in motion, wasn't nearly as good as I had hoped.




Perhaps, a few more battles might kick the luck factor in....


No comments:

Post a Comment