Sunday 28 February 2016

Testing a new feature from a upgrade


So, I took advantage of upgrading the operating system on the Dell laptop from Windows 8 up to 10, since the claim it's a limited time, free offer. An interesting little feature called Game Bar comes with the new OS, a little pop up window told me how to activate it.

Now, I have dabbled with video capture software in the past, with some mixed success. However, being a Youtube star or starting an amateur production studio has never really been in the plans for me. I think my best talent is being a writer, or I am just more comfortable in the format of the written word.

Still, I gave it a try and published a video, in the raw, to my Youtube channel.


Or, you could go directly here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGHtZ3SjHFI I live about seven and a half minutes of this battle, dying a very lonely death, in an attempt to collect on one of the last secondary objectives. The video is disappointing, very blocky video quality in spots, but since I didn't adjust any of the settings and just gave it a try right out of the box, I guess that could have been expected.

Also, no commentary, nothing more than a pure gameplay video of me in a BMP-1. Perhaps, I might look into polishing up any future projects.

****UPDATE****

Fiddled with the settings and uploaded a second video here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vK3dOCx33IU a little solo play in my T-72A that doesn't end well for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment