Tuesday 23 February 2016

Getting back on track


With my one branch of upper tier action in Armored Warfare secured in my tier VII Challenger 1, it was time to come back to the Russian T-Series tanks and continue towards my original upper tier goal of the T-90MS.


However, despite not needing the garage slots, I decided it was time to shed some weight from the current selection and put some tanks up for sale. So long Chieftain and thank you.


My tier V T-72, the immediate predecessor to the 72A, served me well and will be missed, but time to move on and up.


Time to get this show on the road and restart my climb up the line.


A most glorious explosion, too bad it wasn't caused by me.


Just before I take out this enemy M8 Thunderbolt, a platoon invite from a friend, where we would share a most interesting adventure, but that will be another story.


I was having a very difficult time collecting reputation and kills this match, being outperformed by my teammates. Plus, having a new, unskilled crew and just a few upgrades wasn't helping myself out either.


I had this one in the bag, but right at the last possible moment, the Leopard would be claimed by somebody else.


Well, at least I got some capture points from this deal.




Not a stellar first match with a new tank, but I lived and my team won, best I could hope for, I suppose.


No comments:

Post a Comment