Friday 5 February 2016

Bring a friend to the fight, part 2

So, I was wanting to get out of my Tier IV OF-40 a few days back and finally get into a tier V Leopard 1A5. Sure enough, help wasn't too hard to find, my goof friend F50ACE was willing to lend a hand at helping out with the finishing grind.




From the first battle forward, I knew this was going to be a good time, win or lose. Except, we weren't losing all that much. Was it skill or good luck? Didn't care, just rode the wave as it came.


In fact, battle after battle, selecting medium missions, we kept getting good teams, which produced favorable results. Knock on wood, I suppose.




Not to brag about the winning streak, but collecting on those bonuses that are noticeably absent from defeats, made the night go by so quickly. In fact, after seven or eight tangles with artificial foes....


....I ended the journey on a high note and the goal was reached.

Although I would have attempted this task on my own, having somebody else along to share in the adventure and keep me company, just added to the enjoyment of the experience, even if it was a losing streak instead.


No comments:

Post a Comment