Thursday 25 February 2016

First sightings


So, here's a small break down of my first battle and experience with update 0.13 for Armored Warfare.


With the patch applied, I loaded the game up and checked out the new Chinese dealer, Zhang Feng. Most of the information from the public test server and Google Translated RU server materials held true, so no big surprises here. I made the decision to not pick up a premium WZ-1224 and will unlock the line through the natural course of gameplay.


 Good to see the daily login bonus is still working and maintaining some consistency on the scheduled payouts. For the first battle of the day on the new update, I chose my exsisting Chinese premium, tier III Type 59 for an easy battle in PvE.


The second new addition I noticed, but already knew was coming is the Logistics Cost feature. In a nutshell, it is designed to promote activity in battles, with a credit and reputation penalty for any lack thereof.


Oh joy, the Operation: Umbrella visual bug is still waiting for me. Alt-Tab-Close Window-Relaunch.


One habit I have gotten into is ramming the secondary objectives, when possible. Saving a few shots of ammunition has proven handy, if things go south during the latter part of the battle. This time, it seems the targeted trucks were in some state of temporal flux, I could see them, but passed right through them on contact.


I have seen these in battle pop-ups before, in both War Thunder and World of Tanks. I found them annoying at first there too, but they slowly get used to and faded from my active consciousness.


Visually, things appear slightly different to my eyes, almost as if the image has been cleaned up a little. Then again, could be just me.


I was expecting to see a few WZ-1224's today and laying eyes on one during my first battle on the update came as no real shocker. Interesting comments from a teammate can be seen directed at our encircled friend.


There seems to be a bug. With all three secondary objectives compeleted, why I am still able to see those trucks with the ghostly outlines?




Not a great match on my behalf, but I didn't wind up at the bottom.


Hmmm....seems my efforts didn't count. A bug? Something else? Must be gnomes....

No comments:

Post a Comment