Saturday 6 February 2016

A favor earned is a favor returned


There is one thing with having a state of mutual assistance with an ingame friend, you just might get a live preview of something you have yet to get yourself. Take me, for example. In Armored Warfare, I have been grinding away at my tier V Chieftain Mk V, slowly creeping my reputation up towards the Challenger 1 at tier VI.




On the flipside, my friend F50ACE had his Chally unlocked, but was lacking in the credit department to purchase it. Looks like a mutual situation to me. This time, I needed about 15,000ish to cross that threshold to the Challenger, he needed an undisclosed amount of credits. So, off we went to make both happen.


After just a few hours, I had unlocked the next tier, but now I was in the credit deficient department. F50ACE had collect the right amount and was able to purchase his. I had this feeling he would want to take it out as soon as it hit his garage, so I offered to play my highest tiered tank, the very capable Leopard 2AV ICE.




He got his baptism by fire and I got to see a Challenger in action, played by a more than decent player.

In the end, we both got what we wanted from the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment