Wednesday 17 February 2016

Miscellaneous mumbling


So, I woke up this morning to see the Hellhounds have pulled ahead of the White Lancers during this Day Two of Round One. Going to be interesting to see how this Mercenary War plays out for Armored Warfare and the community.

Most times, when I am ingame, I play things very quietly. If I am platooned, I either yell across the room, or talk in a low tone into my microphone, depending on who I am playing with. It's not very often I will type stuff out during a battle and when I do, I try to keep it short and relevant. Others, the odd time, are trying to say something that is lost in translation.


Case in point. I am not sure what to make of this one-sided conversation. My teammate here appears to have a problem with Main Battle Tank players and is either dispensing terrible advice or has a very unique open-mentoring style. 


Nope, I think I got it wrong the first time. My new perspective is they are raging about how it appears that the rest of the team, all MBT players, aren't matching their killcount, therefore must not be contributing to this battle. Or, perhaps yet, they are bragging about their killcount and is trying to rub everyone's nose in it?




Well, whatever their issue was, it's a mute point, since one of our lower vehicle players pulled off the top score. I almost want to know what they were going on about, but think it's best to let this whole confusing situation go.


No comments:

Post a Comment