Tuesday 8 March 2016

Will the luck of the draw help me to share the wealth?


I have a few battles in my premium Chieftain Mk VI under my belt now and I couldn't be happier with this vehicle. Granted, it feels a little slower in many aspects to the old Mk V I used to bomb around the battlefield with, but it makes for a good warm up vehicle before jumping into my tier VII Challenger 1.


I also have some pretty good games in it too. The right amount of damage needed for those critical moments, that don't go unnoticed by a few.




I have been fortunate to collect some pretty decent returns from battles I am in as well. Partly from being a premium, the other part is the playstyle, which I feel we are a good fit for each other. The Mk VI might not be the fastest or most maneuverable main battle tank out there, but it can be very flexible and adapt to changing battlefield conditions, if played to it's strengths.


All of this brings me to this point. I entered into a my.com sponsored forum contest here https://aw.my.com/en/forum/showthread.php?65584-Battalion-Recruiting-Poster-Contest and submitted an entry. Yeah, not an artist by any means. Although I have a Mk VI already, I hope to win a code for my son, a little surprise for him to be rolling in a platoon with his old man in the same tank.

Well, wish me luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment