Wednesday 16 March 2016

A two pack of Leopards


An interesting little habit that I have noticed myself doing, if I play one of my tier VI Leopard 2AV's, I usually play the other one on succession. KInda like having twins, but only taking one to the candy store and leaving the other one at home. Hmmm....sounds a little unfair to me.


This is one of those battles I should have had the cameras rolling for, or took a whole lot more screenshots of, with all of the action that was going on. Three quarters of this sortie was fought by a Chieftain and myself, the rest of the team melted fairly earlier on and we lost the second Chieftain near the start of the second control point.




The score for me wasn't too surprising, I knew I was in one of those magical moments that I have experienced with the 2AV ICE before. However, I was curious to see if that spell would carry over to the next vehicle played....


I haven't used the regular 2AV much, the crew is only marginally trained and no upgrades have been unlocked or installed. My only saving grace is having used the ICE edition right before, so my expectations on attributes and performance would close enough to make things work. Or, that was my theory.




I survived the battle and the performance returns were over half of the premium ICE credit payout and in the ballpark of seventy five percent of the reputation returns.

Just imagine, upgrades and retrofits?

No comments:

Post a Comment