Monday 14 March 2016

Short, sweet and done


Originally, I picked up the tier III BMP-1 thinking there was going to be a possibility of an earning-a-Puma-premium-event on the NA/EU Armored Warfare servers was going to mirror a similar mission from the RU servers.

Yeah, turns out I was totally wrong about that, but here were my thoughts at the time http://tankingtalesquesnel.blogspot.ca/2016/02/preparing-for-possibility.html

For me, the BMP-1 turned out to be quite the fun little machine. If I wasn't zipping around the battlefield like my hair was on fire, I was throwing out HEAT shells at unsuspecting artificial foes and collecting some very satisfying results. It was a very radical change from the MBT playstyle I had grown quite used to since coming to Armed Warfare.


While I won't be getting the BWP-1M premium Polish vehicle from using the BMP-1. Through the way the current March Madness event has been presented, not going to happen. Instead, I will settle for the next best thing, the regular tier IV BMP-1P.

However, before I carry on up the line, this is how I ended the grind https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ecV-TEiyiA

I love journeys the end on high notes. 


No comments:

Post a Comment