Tuesday 29 March 2016

Plus français viennent


Although I has been discussed in the past, new of the AMX-13 line was confirmed in development, with pictures, for Armored Warfare. Here is the article here https://aw.my.com/us/news/general/development-amx-13


However, elsewhere in the tank games universe, the AMX-13 line has been around for some time now. World of Tanks introduced the preliminary French Tech Tree back in January of 2012, which included AMX-13/75 and AMX-13/90 variants.


During a brief period between April and May of 2015, a premium AMX-13/57 was offered through the giftshop, read more here http://wiki.wargaming.net/en/Tank:F69_AMX13_57_100_GrandFinal

So, what does this mean for Armored Warfare? Well, in my opinion, if players have experienced the AMX-13 series from World of Tanks, I would suspect only minor differences in role and gameplay expectations between the two games.

For those who will be playing these for the first time?  Think of a quick, thinly armored....here, take a look at this....


Okay, not one of my best performances, your mileage should vary (for the better, I hope).


No comments:

Post a Comment