Wednesday 30 March 2016

State of Play: Armored Warfare PvP 03.30.2016


For this week's State of Play: Armored Warfare PvP, I selected an infamous tank from my garage for some mid tier action, the Chieftain Mk VI.

I have been wanting to try this particular vehicle out in the PvP environment for some time now, so today, I did. Plus, getting the new-for-update 0.14 map, Highwall, looked to have some very interesting scenery I might check out, since I have been to a few similar locations in real life.


I couldn't even begin to count the things I did wrong, I believe I would run out of fingers to keep track of my mistakes. One of my big errors is I didn't know the map or how to use it to any real advantage. Then, there was an issue of a whole flank being unattended....
 
I am not about to give away any more details of how the battle progressed or ended, see for yourself here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEX42JuovUE and once again, I welcome constructive critiques of what I did wrong and suggestions on how I should/could have performed better.


No comments:

Post a Comment