Tuesday 8 March 2016

A brief babble


Not much going on for me in Armored Warfare. Since I have opted out of the month long BWP-1M Puma event, it's been login, run the dailies on my selected vehicles and read the forums.

My YouTube channel is seeing some activity, since I switched over to trying my hand at making videos. Not quite the polished productions that others are creating, such as flashy, opening titles and/or running commentary, but it's a start.


However, there could be a glimmer of....something on the horizon. With the Mercenary Showdown over and most of the rewards have been distributed, some in the playerbase are have fallen back into the grind. Some have crossed over barriers into the realm of PvP, making an attempt at the Puma, while others, like me, are pursuing different ingame goals.

Once again, talk of the currently running RU event has surfaced on the NA forums https://aw.my.com/en/forum/showthread.php?65536-New-T-80-! and something I have talked about too http://tankingtalesquesnel.blogspot.ca/2016/03/a-puma-over-here-t-62a-over-there.html but this time, seems to be some serious consideration for something similar, soon.

Soon; a word I am disliking  the more I see it, when it comes to games. 


No comments:

Post a Comment