Sunday 20 March 2016

St. Patrick's Day decal, number four/A view from a hill


The fourth St. Patrick's Day decal for Armored Warfare, is called Double Shillelagh. A shillelagh is a stout, knotty, wooden walking stick with a large knob at the top, traditionally made from blackthorn or oak, that could be used as a club.


One location I have been experimenting with is one Operation:Harbringer.


It is pretty easy to find. After I spawn, I proceed into the village, take a few hits, throw some shells back and head on over to this road. Usually, I find a set of secondaries parked in a poor attempt to block it.


From my final adjusted position, I can keep a watchful eye on those pesky bots, who seem very determined to put a stop to me and my team's actions.


The view is defiantly postcard material and fairly well unrestricted, so long as my teammates down below can spot targets.


Also, that fastest and most fun way off the mountain is just to drive off the other side. No need for the road to go down.

I just hope that don't change the damage model, kinda like my hill o' speed.


No comments:

Post a Comment