Saturday 19 March 2016

Doing it all wrong and not even looking good doing it


When I first bought the premium MBT-70 MERC in Armored Warfare, I thought I had a really good tank on my hands, despite a few frustrating attributes it came along with. All of that changed after I put the Leopard 2AV ICE in my garage.

However, I never truly gave up on using the MBT-70, I still payed it, just not nearly as much as I did in the beginning. I have taken part in what I would consider to be, middle of the road battles with it, where the returns were were neither good nor bad, but far above just breaking even.




I consider the above example to be a pretty decent battle, which just happened today. Even with the personal accomplishments, the credit returns made it a worth while endeavor. It's the battle right before this one....




....that earns the title of being an epic disaster.

There are quite a few critics of the PvE mode that just can't fathom how players can lose against bots. It's very easy to do, take away any perception of teamwork, communication, focus on the goals and/or desire to play with full virtual environmental awareness and a defeat can be collected with ease. Sound familiar?  Plus, I would consider Operation:Umbrella to be a pretty simple map, but not without it's own set of challenges.

So, for the sake of posterity, I have uploaded the above defeat to my YouTube channel, to show just how a defeat can be collected, without a whole lot of effort. I made quite a few mistakes myself, so critiquing the action would be an exercise in being a hypocrite. Check it out this raw Dazed & Confused video here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrPgFiEoNLI&list=PLMXC3XKu6LvsYBCAbcJ_oFUenF0WSr1qa&index=2

No comments:

Post a Comment