Sunday 13 March 2016

From the bottom to the top


Something I don't talk about much concerning Armored Warfare is base building. Honestly, there isn't anything really interesting or exciting to say about it. I login, collect the material and either upgrade with what I have on hand or save up and do it at a later date.

Like the commanders, the base components top out at level 5, which takes the longest amount of time to complete. Literally, days to be finalized. 


For the daily grind, I started off with a medium mission in my tier III Type 59.


Being at the bottom of the list hinted to me that I could be facing a struggle with collecting any damage and kills.


Sure enough, I was scratching and clawing away for table scraps, frustrating to say the least.




Going up the Chinese line is going to be a long, slow process, if I keep getting results like this.


On the other end of things, my tier IV LAV-300 is quite the opposite.


With this vehicle, it feels like I just look at an enemy and they explode!


Not to say that I don't play with effort and care, while the cannon is more than enough to bring a force modifier to the battlefield, the seriously thin armor is a reminder to not be too reckless.


However, the more I use the LAV-300, the more I am having a blast with it, a very rewarding change from what I have gotten used to with MBT's.




Now, here is the head scratcher. I come in at the bottom with my Type 59, then reversed it with the LAV-300 and the reputation and credit payouts weren't that far off from each other. I am sure if I were to try and break down all the numbers and figure things out, it could be explained, but just to my causal eye, I think there is some kind of capping with the payouts going on here.


No comments:

Post a Comment