Thursday 3 March 2016

Okay, one last kick at the can for a Chieftain


I decided to roll the dice one more time on the Chieftain Mk VI, since a few of my internet friends were enjoying theirs and rubbing it in. Although I will still promote this contest  http://armoredwarfareid.blogspot.ca/2016/03/chieftain-mk6-contest.html as much as I can, I had a change of heart concerning the whole social-media aspect of other promotions that are currently running.

I took a chance on one last stream and picked Fiaura The Tank Girl, her YouTube channel is here https://www.youtube.com/c/FiauraTheTankGirlGamer

I followed the instructions of subscribing to the channel, linked a video to my social-media page (for the sake of anonymity, I won't link that here) and passed a few emails back and forth, namely because I fouled up a step or two.


After a few technical glitches and correcting some human error (that would be me), I got a code, much to my surprise. Wasting no time, I thanked my benefactor and imputed the code immediately....


So, was it worth all the hype? I will take you out on it's first battle with me, soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment