Thursday 17 March 2016

Time flies when you are....what?


Sadly, there has been another error with the start of an event for Armored Warfare. For some unexplained reason, the 6:00 PM PST (9:00 PM EST) was pushed back by 45 minutes, no doubt to the delight of the NA playerbase (yeah, poor sarcasm). However, because I was keeping a watchful eye on the forums, I was able to click in and get started once things got sorted out.


I knocked out the first three battles for the advertised raffle in quick succession. It helped I was placed on good teams that had their heads in the game, not wasting time and getting done to business.




I do think I have set a new personal record with my tier VI T-72A with one of the in-between battles. One of my goals during this short window for increased reputation earnings was to push my Soviet MBT closer towards the renown mark of 50% overall progress.


Unfortunately, time ran out, despite the talk of an extension due to a late start. Hmmph. Well, at least I got the five required sorties in and have the pictures to prove it.

Not like it really helped me last time there was an error concerning an event.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment