Thursday 10 March 2016

Kinda a blah day at the office


Today was just one of those days where I couldn't get into playing Armored Warfare. Sometimes, I sit down and get right into the zone, the world outside passes me by, but I am having too much fun in pixel land. Other days, like this one, it's a lot like eating a favorite food for five days in a row, the taste isn't as exciting as it was on day one.

Nevertheless, I still put in a few battles and didn't let up in the effort department.


I started my day with taking out my tier III Type 59, selecting a medium mission, Operation: Perseus and was surprised how it all played out.




It always comes as a shock to me when my team is either fully or mostly wiped out and I am among the last to finish a match. I always give the benefit of the doubt that everyone else on my team is a better player than I am, until they prove me wrong, mostly by dying before me or doing something clearly....bizarre.

Despite posting those end battle reports, I don't use the figures it produces as a measure of myself against the others on my team. In fact, I am more disappointed with myself when I don't met my own benchmarks for individual battle expectations.


I saved the last battle for my most cherished virtual possession, the premium tier V Chieftain Mk VI. Out of all my premium vehicles (with a count of four, currently), the Mk VI has risen to the top of my daily goto list, with my tier VI Leopard 2AV ICE falling to second place. One of the main reasons for this, I can either start my day in the Mk VI or the Challenger 1 and then finish it out, vice versa and not have to change my playstyle.




Another one of those matches where most of my team departed prematurely. Once again, a medium mission, but all day and through the battles, either the number of enemies being spawned seemed to be a lot more than usual, or the opponents themselves felt tougher to fight.

Perhaps, it's the change of brand of coffee I was drinking, who knows.


No comments:

Post a Comment