Friday 25 March 2016

There seems to be the scent of change in the air



While I have been able post on this blog and read the Armored Warfare forums, I haven't topportunity to try out update 0.14 for myself, as of yet. However, I am seeing a reoccurring theme one on of the major changes to the game, more specifically to MBT's.

I have been a mostly main battle tank player, sticking almost exclusively to PvE, a fact I have never hid or denied on both counts. Despite this, I have ventured a time or two into the realm of PvP, of course, using the same class I play the most in PvE. Now, with some of the after effects being felt by the playing community that share the class I do, has me rethinking some future options.

I am not going to jump the gun here and take all that I have read as the gospel of what is, but it will be part of my observation and reconsideration process when I can login and playout a few battles from this update. What I will be looking for is just how much have MBT's been truly changed and explore alternatives that could be more viable in this evolved environment.

I have experimented with the other classes of vehicles that are currently ingame, I haven't put in too much of a serious effort to advance up their lines very far. However, if even half of what I am still reading about becomes a part of my own experience, I may just have strongly entertain the idea of pursuing those othe lines into the higher tiers.

Better to be prepared for nothing, then be caught off guard when it does.


No comments:

Post a Comment