Thursday 3 March 2016

First roll out in the Chieftain Mk VI


Hard to believe, but it's just been under two weeks since I had my last battle in and sold off my tier V Chieftain Mk V.


Today, I was lucky to acquire the premium variant, Chieftain Mk VI.


I was itching to take it out into battle, but I had a few things to get done before that. With the limited amount of credits I had on hand, I chose what I thought would be the best retrofit for the money.


Next, I loaded up on what I consider to be the more useful ammunition.


Selected my best commander for the job....


....and picked some skills for the crew. So, how did it all turn out?




Now, my experiments with using Windows 10 Game Bar and YouTube continues, so here is the video of the battle https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wrwKPDhfHA&index=5&list=PLMXC3XKu6Lvv4XhonNAoIKHp_u-HiMU9N complete with background noise from a hot mic! Yeah, the learning continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment