Tuesday 1 March 2016

Forward....meow....March


So begins another month in the real world and even though Armored Warfare just got the recent 0.13 update, it seems 0.14 is already right around the corner. Also, a very strong indicator on how the rest of the playerbase might have an opportunity to pick up one of these....


....could be revealed before the end of this week.

Hmmm....I guess I will carry on with the cat theme.


Finally, I have crossed over into tier VI on the Leopard line. After unlocking it a short while ago now, I collected enough credits to put the regular Leopard 2AV into my garage.


First things first, throw on some free base paint, not that it has anything other than aesthetic value. 


Next, rotate Juan Carlos Miramon into the commanders seat, since I believe the new, untrained could benefit the most from him, from among my other commanders.


Now, queue up a medium PvE battle and see how the package performs.


Based on the vehicles alone, looks to be a pretty solid team, but the battle will decide if my first impression was the correct one.


In position in my usual first spot on this particular map. I can spot the enemy vehicle climbing up and out of the river and the side of the hill towards the zone.


After a few kills and taking damage of my own, this friendly T-72A has taken my usual second spot. I make do with taking shots over their turret.


On post at my third and final spot, if this were any other day....


.... except today, I break with my normal routine and go south, to support the T-72A to complete the final secondary objective....


....that proved to be a fatal mistake.




Brand new tank, first battle, not so good results. While the regular 2AV mirrors the ICE version in many ways, the major point that is noticed going into battle was the lack of level 5 crew. This new, untrained crew, compared to their fully trained cousins, bring zero advantages to the fight or to the machine itself.

Meh, I have started with a bottom crew in a new tank before, what's one more time?


No comments:

Post a Comment