Saturday 5 March 2016

Breaking down the wall


Yup, I did it.




After finishing up a not too bad game with my tier VI Leopard 2AV ICE, I was surprised to see that I finally unlocked Zhang's Chinese offerings.


He looked rather shocked too.


Too bad I have to pay for it, I know if I had purchased the WZ-1224, I would have got the first tank in the line for free, credit wise anyways.


Still, a small price to pay to start down another new line, I suppose.


The differences between the two Types is very subtle, not counting crews, commanders and retrofits. While one will benefit with a few future upgrades, the premium version is frozen in time, more or less.

I took the Type into is very first battle with only one minor adjustment, switching out the assigned commander for Juan Carlos Miramón. No retrofits of any kind, no other advantages to speak of.

How did I do? Check it out for yourself here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSiDviLgMGY&list=PLMXC3XKu6Lvv4XhonNAoIKHp_u-HiMU9N&index=7

 

No comments:

Post a Comment