Saturday 19 March 2016

Building up two more entries


With only two more nights, after this one, of the St. Patrick's Day raffle, it was time to get some battles in for any consideration for an entry.


Thinking it was going to be a mostly solo venture, I wasted no time to fire things up and take my tier IV Type 69-II for some accelerated grinding.




What would turn out to be my only-lonely battle, I thought I didn't do too bad.


However, it would seem my friend, F50ACE decided to run down a new line and was looking for grind partner. While I didn't have any the same tier to grind myself, I figured I would go for the credit earning approach and broke out my Chieftain Mk VI.



Yeah, I think I got the minimum five battles for the entry covered and put a few more credits in the bank.


So, counting yesterday and today, that's two chances my name could be pulled from the hat, I hope.


No comments:

Post a Comment