Friday 4 March 2016

A premium Stryker perhaps?


With the launch of the 0.14 Armored Warfare Public Test Server, information is slowly filtering outon the content being found within. Now, I have always had a soft spot from premium vehicles in most game I play, when that option is available and here is no exception.


I knew, from reading the forums, a tier VII premium vehicle, of some kind, was in the works. The funny thing, nobody else saw this coming and neither did I. The price in the top screenshot is merely a placeholder for now, I would calculate the release price to be about 6500 Gold, if the tier increment pricing formula is used.


However, one has to remember this is a test server, with all projects under a work-in-progress label and subject to change without notice.


No comments:

Post a Comment