Friday 18 March 2016

Hopped the fence and kept on running


My second crack at the St. Patrick's Day raffle, which was a more or less, a repeat of my first attempt. Once again, I would hit the battlefields with my tier VI T-72A, banking on the limited time window of increased reputation earnings. I wanted to get over the renown mark of 50% overall progress for this vehicle, once and for all.


And just like the first time around, I would stick to PvE missions, on the medium level and grind it out.




On the fifth and last minimum required battle, I completed the goal I set just the day before. 

However, it wasn't all easy street....


....those pesky bots got the best of me and one entire team for a battle.


Yeah, I didn't waste anytime and installed this freshly unlocked retrofit and proceeded back to the battlefield, putting in a few more sorties for....insurance purposes.


I closed out the night with two more wins and a defeat added on top of my previous accomplishments. Nevertheless, my main goal was surpassed and the retrofit did prove it's worth in the latter battles, despite what would seem to be a trivial gain.


For me, that piece of kit is merely a part of a much bigger picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment