Wednesday 2 March 2016

The fading light


Mercenary Showdown numbers from this morning.


Zhang dealer progress.


The Sheridan was one of those surprise tanks in Armored Warfare for me. Coming from World of Tanks, Light Tanks there are fragile compared to cousins here, not able to take the hits, deal out the damage to higher tiered opponents and easily stopped dead in their tracks. Here, although vulnerable, they aren't glass cannons, able to contribute to the battles I was placed in, through a variety of ways....


 ....like destroying enemy vehicles. Despite the glacial reload times for the main cannon, landing a successful shot got to be a very rewarding experience.


Wining streaks, this tank claimed more of those than any other, from solo play, in my garage.


From places that were hot....


....to others that were not, the Sheridan kept on rolling.


Got a team that can't help with secondarys? No problem, I will cover them all!



Now, don't think I am making any claims the Sheridan is some kind of super-tank. Making a wrong choice, being out numbered or losing one's bearings on a map, will all come back to bite you.



But, keep your head in the game and stay ahead of a changing situation can nab results like this. A winning streak, where have I seen this before....


For all my praise of the Sheridan, there is another who is slowly stealing away that spotlight.




Producing results I never thought possible, considering the tier it comes from.


No comments:

Post a Comment