Monday 4 April 2016

You shall not stop me!


In the brief time that Armored Warfare has been around, the tier VII Challenger 1 has earned a bit of a legendary status of being a rolling bunker. This tank has both it's critics and fans, depending which side of the armor you happen to be on.

For me, this vehicle is such a strong reminder of my early (and current, if I logged in) days from World of Tanks. Even a few of War Thunder's offerings that I have used, fit the same mold as the Challenger 1. Slow, but so thickly armored, either I was made for this tank, or it was crafted for me. Safe to say I am a fan, since it has earned a permanent place in my garage, not like I would need to ever sell it.


All of this brings me to the point of this posting. Now, before I go any further, I need to get a few things laid out. First, I don't usually use replays to make video content with, but starting with this one, I will make exceptions under very unusual and extraordinary circumstances. I believe this one fits this new criteria, part of the reason for it's creation was to be a bit of a showcase for how tough the Challenger 1 truly is.

Secondly, I have a mixed opinion of most game's naming-and-shaming policies. Some are nearly non-existent. others are downright draconian. My approach, to the best of my abilities, has been to present some evidence, in the form of a screenshot and/or video and a quippy comment (where appropriate) on a forum environment. How it's interpreted by the moderators is purely on them, based on how they perceive the content and context. 

The video that will be presented below was already submitted to somebody of authority at Armored Warfare and will be dealt with in their own way. However, I have decided to post to to my YouTube channel, to serve as a warning, this could happen to anyone, at anytime, in any battle.




Take a hard, long look at the last screen. Ready? Here is the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncYpQ3jhh68


No comments:

Post a Comment