Wednesday 6 April 2016

Pardon the interuption


It would seem the NA/EU Armored Warfare servers are suffering from some kind of technical issue, work is ongoing to resolve it, at the time of this posting.


In the meantime, a few highlights from the first stretch of gameplay, during these new times of madness.


I don't know much about the group/clan/battalion known as ALICE, but I have seen a few of their members on the forums (not very kind words directed at them) and ingame, every once in a while.

This battle, they announced their plans....




....and followed through with a amazing amount of speed.


What this screen doesn't show is it took 17 battles to collect the 15th win. Losing on Easy PvE can be done, I was there.


In fact, I was utterly destroyed in my Type 59 during one match (long, sad story, involving some finger pointing, mostly at myself), but instead of hanging around for that battle to end....


....I broke out my T-62 Veteran to fill the void.


My frustration was definitely showing here. I had witnessed a few matches with players just rushing out, maybe killing a enemy or two, maybe not doing much but a little spotting and being sent back to their garage.




All in all, a very interesting start of things yet to come.


No comments:

Post a Comment