Saturday 2 April 2016

Pairing up, then off and running


I am really excited about finally acquiring the Chinese tier V Type 80-II. Why? Well first off, it has gained reputation for not being a great tank. This is dependent a lot on how it's played and by who, but from what I have been reading, it's more than just an under-dog. My kind of vehicle.

Secondly, I have rather grown somewhat fond of the looks of these Chinese vehicles. The give off the appearance of a simplified form and function, all in one package.


Last night, I was lucky enough to group up with F50ACE after a long absence and we took to the battlefields together. They were banging out credits and reputation in their tier V FV721 Fox, I soldiered on in my Type 80. 




A quirky battle from our series, despite performing different actions in different classes of vehicles, with wound up with the same total for reputation.


Quite the interesting times, almost a clean sweep with the wins, only a single defeat to blemish the record.


Thus far, I think I will like the Type 80-II. While not nearly as invincible as my Challenger 1, with a cannon that has mood swings with where the fired shell will actually land and a few other oddities, I find it was a worthwhile grind to put into my garage.

However, your results and experiences will vary.


No comments:

Post a Comment