Tuesday 5 April 2016

The road to the Ariete


I never realized just how many games I have played with my Challenger 1, nor have I kept active track to how far I was progressing through it. This tier VII MBT has become a favorite mainstay in my Armored Warfare garage. This slow moving, heavily armored slug has served me reliably well. However, there more people I talk to about the next vehicle in this line, the tier VIII Ariete, the more I want to add this to my motor pool.

Added to that, with the big bonus from last night, the special starting today and running til the end of the month, I am within easy reach of making this happen, at a highly accelerated pace.




The last battle from oh-my-god-why-wasn't-I-in-bed-already-time, while the big bonus was active. 




A mere eight battles later, about two hours of gameplay, thanks to the current Happy Hours special.


The plan is simple; wait for the special to start tomorrow, collect the Daily first battle bonus and I estimate two to three battles after that, the Ariete will be unlocked.

It's the credit issue I have to work on a plan for.


2 comments:

  1. I love Ariete so much. My fav tier 8 mbt in PVP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, can't wait to get and try mine out there too!

      Delete