Friday 8 April 2016

Over 10,000!


Last November, when I started this blog, I was merely hoping to record my thoughts, opinions and adventures in and around online tank games. I also thought it would be nice to get a few people to stop in and have a look, every now and then. 10,000 views later, I am blown away, thanks to all of you!


So, when I last posted about Armored Warfare, I had just broke over the 40/150 battles mark for the latest event, Panzerfest https://aw.my.com/us/news/general/introducing-panzerfest However, I didn't stop there, I pushed on after that....


This morning (in my part of the world), I logged in to collect the 100 Gold for owning a tier III Leopard 1 (in case you don't have it yourself, you should now, since it is the Day 4 login reward).


Now, the mission was completed. Between the 40 battle mark and this, I have nearly exhausted myself, my eyes hurt and I can't feel my butt. I think I am getting too old for this stuff, but I had to try.


My final plan of action evolved into this; use my premium Type 59 Legend, queue up for lower tiered easy missions and provide supporting fire for those who rushed the capture zones. I racked up damage and collected on the credits, while trying to preserve the efforts of others during their capture attempts.


A few times, I raced along with the herds and directly helped with the supremacy timer. I saw a lot of Polish Pumas when I was reaching for this goal, along with other fast vehicles from those lower tiers. While the Type 59 wasn't nearly as fast, I did have the armor advantage to kinda make up for it.

At times, during the countdown screen, I would ask if this was a killing or capping team and depending on what the response was, my actions would be changed accordingly.

Suffice it to say, I am burnt out, but I had to take this chance and push on through to the end, in such a short period of time. In the real world, I might not have time to attempt this under normal circumstances, since other event have been....planned for me.

Nevertheless, it is done and can't help but wonder what is next....

No comments:

Post a Comment