Thursday 7 April 2016

Cerberus shall test me




My original estimate to complete the journey to the tier VIII Ariete was a little off by a few battles. In fact, it took four during the Happy Hours event to finish this task. For some odd reason, the reputation returns felt....off, not quite like the night before.


Nevertheless, it ended on a somewhat satisfying note, a win and I lived through it. Now, to build up the credits needed to buy the next in line.


However, it was the match before the last one that was the real, last test for me, the Challenger 1 and the clock. At first, it started like any other battle, music playing during the loading screen and then, everything went dark. Low and behold, my desktop appears and I try to quickly log back in. After several minutes, I join the match, already in progress....


No comments:

Post a Comment