Tuesday 5 April 2016

Advancing into April


By now, the majority of Armored Warfare players who endured the requirement of 150 PvP victories for the month of March, have collected their tier IV premium BWP-1 Puma and other prizes associated with that event. Congratz!

I don't have one of my own to showoff, since I never bothered to take part. For me, the value of the effort for a tier IV premium wasn't worth my time, energy or the few functioning nerves I have left.

As announced here https://aw.my.com/en/forum/showthread.php?69828-Introducing-Happy-Hours between now til the end of the month, everyday, during the hours of 6pm-9pm Pacific (9pm-12am Eastern, 7pm-10pm for some of you European folks), double your credits and reputation from battles played in that time period.


However, based on what I have been reading on the North American forums, there appears to have been a pre-launch of this event last night. Not only did the playerbase (myself included) notice this event was prematurely activated, but it also stacked with the Facebook bonus weekend that was still running. I wrote more about what happened, just after it happened, here http://tankingtalesquesnel.blogspot.ca/2016/04/cashing-in-on-unadvertised-event.html




The first battle in my brand new tier VII T-80 wasn't a very spectacular event. I didn't come out on top of our team for damage, spotting and/or kills, but considering I lived through it, with a vehicle not equipped with any upgrades, that is a small prize I can claim.


No comments:

Post a Comment