Sunday 3 April 2016

And the WOT loyalty rewards are....

4-5 Year Account Thank You

Win five (5) battles in which you place in your team's top 10 XP earners.
  • All modes except Rampage
  • All Vehicles
  • Once per Account
  • Must have registered from April 30, 2011 to April 30, 2012
  • x20 100% XP Booster (2 hr., no expiration)
  • x4 200% Crew XP Booster (1 hr., no expiration)
  • 1 Day Premium Acct. 
  • LTP + 50% Crew + Garage Slot
  • 3x Garage Slot (If vehicle already owned, you receive Credit value as compensation)
Source: http://worldoftanks.com/en/news/pc-browser/22/5thanniversary-special-rewards/

The above is what I believe I could qualify for. Not to sound disappointed, which I am anyways, but I was hoping for more or something different.


I already have the tier III LTP, it's a fine tank and a decent performer for it's tier bracket. The premium day and the boosters would be a bit of a waste for me and the garage slots, always a bonus when you have to buy them.

However, the month of April is just getting started, I will sit back and see what else could come before May.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment