Friday 1 April 2016

Sixty nine, plus eleven, equals....fail


Not that I have grown tired of my tier IV, Type 69-II in Armored Warfare, I just wanted to advance to the next tier, during this increased bonus Facebook weekend special. So, I made it a spontaneous goal of grinding out the tier V, Type 80-II in one, nearly continuous PvE session.


One of the low points was dying this one time during my adventures. The up side was only dying the one time.




That battle that ended the journey....


....which seemed longer than it really was.


Naturally, I purchased the Type 80-II....


....checked over just what I was upgrading to and readied up for my first battle....




....which turned into a disaster for which I have never experienced, nor witnessed the conclusion to before. Check it out here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTVYzCt3zGU

No comments:

Post a Comment