Sunday 3 April 2016

Fighting from the bottom


Ever have one of those moments, where it feels like all the chips are down and time is running faster than you would like?

In this age of replays in Armored Warfare, I have no doubt that some out there have and will pick through replays and make videos of only the good stuff, like awesome victories and high kills/damage battles. That's fine, some really good stuff comes from that process, however, I prefer the honest approach, at least that is what I am calling my way.

I will still keep on producing videos the way I always have, select a vehicle from my garage and when the joining mission line flashes across my screen, if the mood strikes me, run the cameras to record the action. Then, post the outcome, win, lose or draw, on my YouTube channel.


Take this battle for instance. I had no idea that I was going to be at the bottom of the team roster. Trust me, a little knot formed in my stomach when I saw what the others were driving. I also factored in not having my tier V Type 80-II for long now and have yet to discover all of it's less-than-positive attributes.

I also know that Stormy Winter can be a rough map, especially when the capture zone is triggered and the team isn't ready for it. In short, the only thing I had going for me was I knew that map all of the action was about to take place on.

So, how did it all turn out in the end? Check it out here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDwbzguqv38

 

No comments:

Post a Comment