Wednesday 20 April 2016

A couple of swings with a new bat and miss the ball entirely


After a few days of dealing with real world stuff (very little time for gaming, but maintained my login bonus streak and posting more of the story), I have been able to get back into Armored Warfare.

Moving more into mobile gaming, I have started over with new laptop, check out the specs here http://www.dell.com/ca/p/xps-15-9550-laptop/pd?oc=nxps15550_bt_h1624pe&model_id=xps-15-9550-laptop After installing the launcher and game client, I thought I was good to go.




Sadly, my first battle out was a major disappointment. Perhaps it was my system working things out for the first time?




Nope, it was confirmed I was the problem here, either poor play or the wrong time of day choice of using my Ariete, or even both.




The old saying goes, third times the charm and this time, everything turned out right. Amazing what a couple of day can do to a person.


No comments:

Post a Comment