Sunday 10 April 2016

Breaking through and up


Now, I have reached new heights in Armored Warfare. Although one could claim it was only a matter of time, nevertheless, the tier VIII C1 Ariete is finally now in my garage.







Despite the fact I was already so close to picking it up already, I played a few battles with my friend, F50ACE, in my premium Challenger 1 WOLF, just to be sure I had some extra credits to reduce that stock-syndrome that usually comes with using brand new vehicles. Plus, with two back to back victories in hard mode, I was feeling pretty confident things were going to work out my way.


Step 1: Buy vehicle, check.


Step 2: Purchase and install retrofits. Er, hmm, maybe I will go with....


Step 2b: Use free Reputation to unlock a higher quality ammunition to compensate for overly expensive, not enough credits for, retrofit, check.


Step 3b: Make sure new ammunition is an available choice for vehicle, confirmed.


Step 4: Assign proper commander and customize vehicle exterior. Check.


Step 5: Queue up and get this show on the road, check.

And, how do it turn out? Have a look here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wl99Ona8Cv0


1 comment:

  1. Some really useful content here. I've been looking for something like this to help with a research piece I've been working on.
    cash for scrap brisbane

    ReplyDelete