Monday 21 December 2015

That next step forward

Progression is the real name of the game, be it in World of Tanks, War Thunder Ground Forces and Armored Warfare. The battles to collect on the grind. Wins payout more, but defeats still give a little something.


In Armored Warfare, I have completed my first steps in my German adventure. After thirteen battles in PvE, none in PvP, I have moved on from...


...to this....


Before I get to my first battle with my Italian detour, a look at the last conflicts before I crossed the threshold.



I unlocked it with the results of a glorious defeat. Bet you didn't see that one coming? Bottom of the list and I fought with everything I had, but lived to tell the tale.


To help with the bankroll, I took my tier VI Leopard 2AV ICE out for a Medium level PvE mission, with some disapproval from a teammate, despite offering up the upside of MatchMaker putting me being there, bad spelling and all.



Although I couldn't capture the screenshot of one them calling me a baddy because we lost, it was all my fault for the non-win. Seems they still ended the game at the top of the list for this honor roll. Odd, I get the impression they were holding back.... However, I did take their positive, well intended advice and selected Hard mode for the next battle with my snow cat....



Excellent suggestion, I am glad I took it, at face value too! As for my new tier IV Main Battle Tank, OF-40's first battle?



I hope the winning trend continues, while the whole dying part can come to a sudden stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment